Pennsylvania Historic Preservation Tax Credit Program
The current PA Budget allowed for a new Pennsylvania Historic Tax Credit program to be administered by DCED. The program will provide a transferrable tax credit to qualified taxpayers who rehabilitate qualified Historic structures.
- Structure is approved by the PA Historical & Museum Commission.
- Structure may be a registered building or located within a Historic District.
- Renovations will most likely be qualified using the Federal Guidelines.
- Program is effective July 1, 2013.
Amount of Credit:
- Receive Tax Credits equal to 25% of qualifying improvements made to the buildings. Each project may receive up to $500,000 in tax credits.
- Total number of credits available each year will not exceed $3 million.
Contact us today for a free consultation. Check back for updates!